• Well child/adult physicals & care
• Pediatric immunizations up to age 18
• Women’s health care including Pap Smears,
STD testing & treatment
• Referrals for mammography & bone density.
• Birth control: pills, injectable (Depo),
diaphragm fitting, patch, & the Nuva Ring
• Birth control for men vasectomy (sterilization)
• Acute health care problems: ear, throat, sinus,
respiratory, urinary tract & skin infections.
• Screening examinations for diabetes,
heart disease, & cancer
• Evaluation & treatment for chronic health
conditions such as asthma, diabetes,
hypertension & arthritis.
• Pain management (limited)
• Routine hearing testing from newborns to adults
• Cardiac monitoring including electrocardiograms
& 24-hour cardiac monitors
• Smoking cessation therapy
• Lung evaluation (pulmonary function testing)
• Weight reduction counseling and drug therapy
• Minor skin lesion removals including warts,
small skin cancers, skin tags, moles, etc.
• Blood counts for anemia or infection
• Chemistry panels for diabetes,
kidney & liver function.
• Infectious disease testing such as
hepatitis, AIDS & venereal disease
(sexually transmitted disease).
• Lipid/blood fat/triglyceride testing for cholesterol
• Drug screening for drugs of abuse